Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Make 'Em Laugh Challenges

Have you seen those silly "Hey Girl" Ryan Gosling photos on Pinterest? If you haven't, check out this pinboard that has several of these photos already, each with a crafty theme. It all started when Graphic 45 starting posting these hilarious photos on their Facebook page. These same silly photos were the inspiration behind the following card I made for both Graphic 45's "Make 'Em Laugh" card challenge and Operation Write Home.


So in place of Ryan Gosling, my cards have vintage gentlemen from various Graphic 45 paperlines, including A Proper Gentleman, Communique, Curtain Call, and On The Boardwalk. I had such fun trying to think up silly things for my "vintage Ryan" characters to say, that I ended up making 8 cards total! I'll share a few more ...





Well, that's it for now - I am behind on this month's other challenges and blog visits, so I better get to it! Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Hello Friend! Your cards are just beautiful as always! I have been so busy and I missed seeing your blog, but I am back to normal. Check my blog for exciting news. I have 2 posts today. Hugs and blessings!

Rea' said...

Very creative!