Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"My Secret Garden" Configurations Box Class 5/22

Hello, dearest crafty friends!

I'm sorry I've been away lately. May seemed to come out of nowhere; and all of a sudden, I'm scrambling to get caught up on things. I'm so sad that I missed the deadline for Tim's April tag. Hopefully, I don't miss his May tag - then I'll really be mad at myself!

Self-deprecating comments aside, I wanted to share with you one of the many reasons why I've been M.I.A. lately. This is a configurations box that I designed for The Mad Scrapper. Now, there are a few things that were not photographed yet; so updated photos will come soon. I'll be teaching this class in 2 weeks ... I can't wait!

Update: This is the revised design. (It turns out the 8.75 x 10.75 box has been discontinued, so the new configurations box is made from Tim's 6.75 x 8.75 size.)



I used Basic Grey's "Plumeria" line along with some of my favorite Tim dies. I added some pearls to my butterflies and flowers later; some handmade mini clay pots from a local artist will also be included! 

More projects to come ... till then, have a wonderful evening! 

(Below is the original design, based on the discontinued box size.) 


2 comments:

annes paperfun said...

Beautiful work ♥
Hugs, Anne

Marisa Job said...

Congrats! You did an amazing job! Beautiful project! Love all the details! Hugs!