Thursday, May 24, 2012

"A Suitcase of Memories" 6/07 Class

Hi there!

It's been a while since my last Tim-inspired project ... I missed his awesome April tag along with a few CC2C projects, so I've been dying to do a grungy project. Fortunately, my next class at The Mad Scrapper is all about Tim Holtz and his amazing products and supplies - so you can say I got my fix!

Below are some photos of a grungy, chunky mini album that I'll be teaching on June 7th. I thought Tim's rich, muted colors, metal Idea-ology hardware, funky grungepaper, and eclectic Destinations paper stash were the ultimate ingredients for a Father's Day project! However, I am leaving out any specific mention to Father's Day or dads, just in case my "students" want to make this for a child or even for them.














Mad Scrapper ladies, if you'd like to sign up for the class or order a kit, just give the store a call! I believe the class is approximately $33. 

Thanks for looking and have a crafty weekend, dear friends!

5 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Wow!!!! This Mini Album is stunning!! I love everything about it!! I wish I lived closer so I could take the class. Are you ever coming to LA to teach a class?? Hugs!!

Sandra said...

Oh my! What a stunning album! This is amazing! It's so full with gorgeous things! Such eye candy! Wish I could swing by and take your class!

Janna said...

What a cool album Maria!! You are doing awesome at your papercrafting! Got my Impress fix a few days ago in Renton. Wish we would have had more time, I would have liked to see you and the store where you do your classes!

Paper Nurse said...

is is crazy awesome Maria!

Unknown said...

This is for tomorrow? This is too kool. Ady jsut saw it and sid "wooooow"