Saturday, August 31, 2013

30 Memories Mini Album

Good Morning!

Last night, we celebrated my dear friend Liz's 31st birthday. I wanted to make her a mini album that highlighted her first year as a 30-something, using a bunch of her Instagram photos and of course, the "Memories" line from Teresa Collins.



I used lots of the matching chipboard pieces along with Teresa's adorable enamel dots. And because I love her elegant, glamorous style, I had to add one of the huge flowers from Teresa's earlier lines along with a big grey bow!


This mini is super chunky with lots of various-shaped pages. Just the way I like them!


Liz's mini album starts with her birthday month and goes through August, with at least 2 photos per month. I also added in some areas for journaling. Here's a few peeks at the inside:







Thanks so much for looking! To all my friends celebrating Labor Day, have a great holiday weekend! (And Sabrina, thanks for catching my goof!! ;) 

9 comments:

E. F said...

Woooowww!!! I love your mini album.

Paula Calvanico said...

Awww Maria, what a wonderful present! Love that you put the pics in for her. These make the best gifts. It feels so good to see their faces when they open them and look through each page with enchantment.

Simply marvelous!

Paula

Sabrina said...

A wonderful mini, Maria. Your friend will love it! Teresa Collins is one of my favorites, and I love the colours of this line. Just FYI, us Canadian friends have Labor Day weekend too. :)

MrsFox said...

Maria, this is darling! I "pinned" it, and notice it has been re-pinned quite a few times. That's because you're awesome!

Maria said...

Thank you ladies, I so appreciate you!!! Sabrina, you are right, my goof!! Thank you and I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!!

Pam said...

Maria, this is a fabulous mini! I know your friend will cherish it.

Anelsie Ramos said...

Wow Maria! This album is STUNNING!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Marisa Job said...

Just beautiful!! Love all the pretty details!!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous album, Maria! Your friend is so going to love it! I'm sure of it! Love all the different pages and the pictures are so beautiful! Hugs, Sandra