Sunday, September 8, 2013

Quick French Country Card

Good Morning!

Here's a quick birthday card I made using some of my Graphic 45 French Country scraps. My oldest youngest brother turned 30 last Saturday, so I wanted to make him a card that also doubled as a gift card holder.

It ended up being more feminine than I intended ... but because green is one of his favorite colors, I couldn't resist. :) Have a great rest of your day!




Supplies

Graphic 45 French Country Sunflower
Graphic 45 French Country Promenade
Graphic 45 French Country Rendezvous
Graphic 45 French Country Provence
Graphic 45 French Country A La Carte
Graphic 45 French Country Montage
Graphic 45 French Country Chipboard 2
Graphic 45 French Country Banners
Graphic 45 French Country Alphabet Stickers
Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Keys
May Arts ribbon & jute
Recollections flowers
Recollections metal brads

1 comment:

Paula Calvanico said...

It's a gorgeous card! Love all the detail, I'm sure he'll love it :)

Paula