Tuesday, February 18, 2014

G45 Botanical Tea Book Box

Good Morning!

I hope your February has been off to a better start than mine. It's been a tad stressful and just recently, quite sad. It was a real day brightener to see one of my creations on the Graphic 45 blog today, along with a video with Charee sharing my project. The theme today on the blog is our new Staples, and my project below happens to use 5 different kinds: the new ATC-sized book box, washi tape, shabby chic door pulls, shabby chic brads, and shabby chic keys. If you hop on by the blog, you can also see an adorable project Denise Hahn made using another new staple, the ivory ATC tags.


I used Graphic 45's beautiful Botanical Tea line to decorate this box, so naturally a tea theme was in store! I made each of the included ATC tags into little teabags. The edges were covered with G45's new washi tape - an idea Charee shared with me a while ago! ;)










And here's the video of Charee from Graphic 45, showing off the new Graphic 45 Staples and my Botanical Tea book box! 



Supplies


Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Spring Duet
Graphic 45 Botanical Just Because
Graphic 45 Botanical Sweet Chamomile
Graphic 45 Botanical Flora
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Botanical Tea
Graphic 45 Botanical Fauna
Graphic 45 Botanical Birds of a Feather
Graphic 45 Botanical Fields of Flowers
Graphic 45 Botanical Hello Friend
Graphic 45 Botanical Herbal Infusion
Graphic 45 Botanical Love Notes
Graphic 45 Small Book Box
Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Metal Brads
Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Metal Keys
Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Door Pulls
Graphic 45 Washi Tape
Spellbinders Rose Creations & Circles dies
May Arts – brown and pink silk ribbon
Stickles – platinum, fruit punch, diamond

7 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I gave you Pinterset love, but wanted to give you blog love, too. This project is out of this work wonderful. Such a pretty little box!

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful gift box!! Your projects are always stunning!!!

MrsFox said...

Maria, this box is just beautiful. I love it!

Pam said...

I pinned your beautiful box, too. I think I may need to just make a Maria Cole board. :) I love these new boxes, and you've done a fabulous job with it, as always. Beautiful collection, not to mention those fab new keys.

Sandy said...

What a grand idea and so beautifully made! Everyone loves to have a cup of tea now and then.
Sandy

EWright said...

This is beautiful, Maria! I love the layering.

Sandra said...

Maria! this is beautiful! Love it and so cool to see it in a video! Hope everything is going better from now on! Hugs, Sandra